Best Microwave Ovens Of 2018 For Your Kitchen
We live in the era where people have no time to stop and spend their time in leisure. We are so busy that often we have no time to cook for ourselves.
With the technological advancement, the methods of cooking have also changed since the invention of fire. Previously food was cooked in ovens made of coals, twigs, other natural fuels, but as time has evolved people now prepare their food in the gas ovens.
The microwaves are one of the most influential and amazing creations of the human.
Microwave ovens have brought about a revolution in the world where the only mode of cooking was with the use of fire. Nowadays, when life is so advanced, microwave ovens are a savior to many people. Many people cannot think their lives without microwave ovens.
Microwave ovens are no longer considered to be as elements of luxury. These are seen as an essential household item.
The formulation to invent a microwave oven is outstanding. Percy Spencer, an American engineer, is usually credited with the invention of microwaves. Later, many other technologies have come up and made it more efficient. People have accepted this invention wholeheartedly. They are ready to take in what is good for them.
The microwave oven is one of the best inventions ever on this planet. Nowadays, these appliances are not only used to cook different healthy and yummy foods, but also help in heating food quickly. These are huge time savers for us. And with the advancement in technology, the latest microwave ovens come with some of the most impressive features. The latest features not only look good but have also posed to be game changers in this field.
Needless to say, this has helped us more than words can convey.
Now, when you are out to buy a microwave oven for the kitchen, there is a gamut of brands and features to look out for. Hundreds of features and hundreds of brands can get you all confused. So in this article, I have laid out some guidelines systematically for your better understanding.
Read on to know more about what to look for and what not to.
Microwave oven specs that you must look for:
There are many microwave oven brands in the market which offer many new and advanced models. Here is a list of a few things that should be looked for while purchasing a microwave oven they are as follows:
- The ovens must not be very big and bulky. They should not take a lot of space. The microwaves are not only kept at homes, but are often held in the offices and many other places. So it should be small and should not take much space.
- It should have the latest technologies and should have all the features of the grill, convection, and These techniques make a model different from the others.
- It should have a proper display. The display of a microwave oven is essential since people need to understand how the microwave oven works.
- The technology must be very user-friendly and convenient for the users to understand and use the microwave oven properly.
- The display lights and the panel in front of the microwave oven must be functional in the microwave oven to make it better for the users to understand how much more time they require to complete their work.
- The process of slow cooking must be present in all the microwave ovens. This helps people to cook food in different ways in the microwave.
- The prices of the products must be within the budget.
The microwave oven might have some practical issues that can only be solved by knowing the different steps to make it work with the support team. So ensuring the after sale service is equally important.
Advantages of microwave ovens
Here are some benefits of using a microwave oven:
- The food can be cooked very quickly and easily without applying a lot of energy and time.
- The microwave ovens have helped to reduce global warming to a large extent.
- It has also helped to reduce the emission of Carbon dioxide gas or CO2 to the extent of 3% providing environmental benefits.
- It has also helped to reduce Nitrogen dioxide gas or NO2 to the extent of 1% in the environment.
- Using microwaves has helped to reduce a lot of other gases that were emitted by coal or charcoal stoves as a result of which life expectancy rates have increased a lot.
Now, it is time to check out some of the best models of microwave ovens for your reference:
Nostalgia RMO400RED Retro 0.9 Cubic Foot Microwave Oven-
The Nostalgia RMO400RED Retro 0.9 Cubic Foot Microwave Oven is one of the most user-friendly microwave ovens. It is small, has many features that are required in the kitchen for making the day to day cooking preparations. The size of this microwave is appropriate and does not take much space in the kitchen. The help desk of the company is active. It helps end number of people call and assist them to overcome the queries. Being one of the most reliable companies, this company produces a quality product for its customers. Here are a few Pros and Cons about the microwave ovens built by the company.
- Cooks comparatively faster
- Has the quick heating facility
- Preheating facility is available
- Convention and grill features are available.
- The microwave oven has automated ventilation facility that makes it attractive
- The microwave has limited uses.
- The microwave oven is very noisy.
- The looks of this microwave oven are not updated
Farberware Professional FMO13AHTBKE 1.3 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel-
The Farberware Professional FMO13AHTBKE 1.3 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven is one of the most stylish microwaves on the market. The Stainless Steel body of the microwave is worth watching. The microwaves contain the latest features and have been given great looks. The interface of the microwave is exceptionally user-friendly. It is not a huge microwave but is hugely updated and comparatively smaller in size. It gives a great look to the kitchen. The company has a good reputation. Here are a few Pros and Cons about the microwave ovens produced by the company.
- The microwave has all the updated features like grill, convection, etc
- The looks are modern and are available in different colors
- The quality of the product is excellent
- The price of the microwave is comparatively affordable
- The lights inside the microwave are very well built.
- It is not very spacious inside
- It often becomes slow at times.
- Overheating problems are often seen
- Often digital problem is observed
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven, Stainless Steel-
The Breville BOV650XL, the Compact Smart Oven, consists of many new advanced features that are required in a microwave. The Stainless Steel body of the oven makes it more attractive and attracts a lot of customers to buy it. The user-friendly interface of the microwave oven is one of the most important features that help the customer to choose the best. It has been given an excellent appearance for which it enhances the beauty of the kitchen. Here are a few Pros and Cons about the microwave ovens produced by the company.
- The microwave oven is made of high-quality technology as a result of which the food is cooked efficiently and quickly
- The product is extremely user-friendly and has a good interface that is liked by its users a lot.
- The product shuts down automatically
- The design of this model is beautiful.
- It is an expensive microwave
- The interior light is missing in the microwave.
- There is no auto eject option in the microwave oven.
- Often the food gets more heated.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, 1800 W, Stainless Steel-
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, 1800 W, is one of the most efficient microwave ovens. The Stainless Steel body of the products makes it more attractive. The customers prefer buying it for its amazing features and very user-friendly interface.it does the work of not only a microwave but also works as a toaster oven too. The space inside the microwave is excellent. The reliability of the product is outstanding. The microwave oven is one of its kind and is loved by its users. The looks and quality of the product are fantastic. Here are a few Pros and Cons of this microwave oven model.
- There is an optional second rack in the microwave oven that makes it attractive and different from the other microwave ovens
- The metal body of the microwave is very durable
- It is very spacious inside the oven
- It is an all-rounder microwave
- It is one of the more expensive microwave ovens.
- Ventilation problem is often faced by the consumers.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver-
The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver is one of the current models in the market. The help desk of the company is helpful. The looks of the product are excellent. Being of small size with the typical silver makes it look more attractive. The products of this company are very reliable and durable. The slow cooking of the product is one of an essential feature of the product that people look for who cannot cook their food in the gas ovens or other places. So here are a few Pros and Cons about the microwave ovens produced by the company.
- It is very user-friendly
- It has many features including child lock etc
- The microwave oven is soundless.
- The ventilation process is straightforward and automated
- Does not have a handle on the door of the microwave oven
- It does not have a self-cleaning option that is available in most of the microwave oceans.
- Some digital problems are often faced by the consumers
Some myths about microwave ovens
Here are some of the myths that people consider about the microwave ovens that are wrong and irrational.
- It is usually believed that microwave ovens destroy the vitamins and nutrients present in the food which is entirely incorrect and irrational.
- The food cooked in microwave ovens are not well prepared, whereas this is an absolute myth.
- It requires a lot of oil, which is not true as the food cooked in the microwaves are of low fats and contains very less amount of calories than the food prepared in a compressed natural gas or any other medium.
The microwaves have become an integral part of every kitchen nowadays. It has become more than a necessity to all of us. The latest models of the microwaves are very sleek and very trendy. It matches with the modern kitchens. With the advent of microwave ovens, we can stir up many different kinds of dishes quickly and bake without facing any difficulties.
Microwaves have helped humanity by not only providing excellent food but have also helped in reducing global warmings as a result of which, some of the airborne diseases like asthma, bronchitis, and others have decreased remarkably. Science has advanced in such a way that people are benefiting from this appliance.
Thus, this invention has brought a revolution in the kitchen and has made cooking a more straightforward process. People not only enjoy excellent and fresh food without putting in much effort. These machines are very efficient and smart.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you should not feel any confusion about selecting the best model for your kitchen.